The Jonnycake Center of Peace Dale is once again hosting a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site in 2020! VITA is a free, confidential, and IRS approved tax preparation program for households earning less than $56,000 a year.
Keep more of your money by avoiding expensive tax preparer services and fees for early refunds. You will also be sure to get the tax credits you are entitled to – like the Earned Income Tax Credit. Volunteers will make sure you get the biggest refund possible
Site opens late January:
Monday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Appointments are required. Call 789-1559 ext. 15 to schedule your free tax filing today!
What to Bring
* Copy of last year’s return
* Social Security cards or ITIN documentation for you and all of your dependents
* Proof of Identification
* Date of birth of all family members on the return
* Bank account number with bank routing number for direct deposit
* All 2019 W2’s, 1099’s, and/or all tax documentation you receive, including 1095 form for proof of insurance
* All child care related expenses for 2019 and child care ID number